In partnership with the US Market Access Center in Silicon Valley, Traction Tribe is looking for some of Hungary’s top innovation talent that can meet the needs of the following corporations such as British Telecom, Amazon, SingTel, Qualcomm, Adobe, Fujitsu, Sony, Intel, Microsoft, Standard Chartered Bank and several more.
Before you click the application link, please read the list of questions, which appear in the application form, so you can prepare accordingly.
- Contact information – name of founder(s), email address & company profile
- Product/Market fit – customer problem you solve, your value proposition, competitive landscape, sector focus & match with corporations
- Business Model – go-to-market strategy, how you make money, pricing model & growth plans
- Success to date – current customers and partners, current funding & previous US experience
- Company capability – management team, risk factors, travel flexibility & financial resources
You will also be asked to upload your most recent pitch deck in PDF format.
Critical dates: February 3-6, 2014
Location: San Francisco, California (travel and accomodation for two Hungarian startups – two persons each – is sponsored by Traction Tribe Inc., a Hungarian Startup Traction Composer Company.)
Important things to know:Nominations will be accepted until midnight Pacific Standard Time, January 2nd, 2014. From the expected 100, the top 30 entrants will be interviewed via brief Skype calls prior to the selection of the top 16 finalists. The top 16 finalists will be selected and announced on January 6th, 2014. Evaluators consist of: at least one representative from Fenox Capital (Silicon Valley venture capitalist); selected representatives from the corporate participants; and & representatives/industry experts from US MAC management.
For two Hungarian teams (best ranked by US MAC) Traction Tribe pays the trip (airplane tickets and accomodation).
Please file your application clicking on this link.